We have an immediate opening of a freelance Graphic Designer (3+ year freelance or agency experience) who will work with the marketing team to develop and implement creative, unique, and innovative graphic design concepts and solutions to strengthen the brand(s) image and promote company growth and brand recognition globally. The freelance Graphic Designer collaborates with multiple team members to develop our image through the production of: annual catalogs, magazine advertising spreads, spec-sheets, mini-catalogs, website appearance (non technical,) packaging tags, store P.O.P.s, trade show exhibit graphics, logos, and must be able to use Skype + social media proficiently. Although it is not an absolute requirement, a history in BMX would be very beneficial to this position.
This position is fully freelance so working from your home or office is perfectly reasonable as long as you can always be contacted at the times we specify.
Become familiar with our brands at: www.wemakethings.de
- Finds creative, relevant, functional, and aesthetically sound design solutions to complex design problems and challenges.
- Regularly communicates via Skype or join the team for meetings when needed
- Presents well-defined ideas, concepts, and technical specifications to internal staff, vendors, print shops etc.
- Manages complex and multi-paged projects (up to 200 pages per edition) to a high standard and to deadline requirements
- Minimum 3 years of full-time in-house graphic design experience
- Ability to present concepts to the design/marketing team in a persuasive manner
- Strong understanding of designing for the current market, trend, etc. and staying ahead of those trends within the BMX market.
- Practical knowledge of pre-press, print production/packaging costing and impact of design
- A personal interest in BMX, travel, and a broad and innovative/creative mind.
- To be flexible with hours and to always be on hand for last minute design work.
- Team player
- Good outlook on life and a positive attitude.
- Focused, being able to work on a single task for long periods without distraction.
Submit the following to email@example.com
1. Cover letter stating your design accomplishments
2. Portfolio link
3. Resume with salary requirements/history